Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Division
JELD-WEN, a leading manufacturer of windows and doors, will be hiring for their Customer Care Center in Grinnell, Iowa. As a member of our Customer Care team you will work directly with our customers via the telephone and internet to provide after sales service and support to ensure the timely resolution of customer issues. Successful candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Initiate and maintain accurate service records for all qualifying claims.
- Create parts orders and field service dispatches as needed.
- Schedule dispatches and inform customers of appointment dates.
- Generate and provide customers with quotes for chargeable services.
- Troubleshoot and advise customers on service related issues and/or product information.
- Maintain frequent communication with customers, sales representatives and our business partners to keep them informed of the progress of each claim.
- Ensure a timely and satisfactory resolution for all incidents of customer dissatisfaction that have been reported.
- Establishes effective and professional rapport with customers
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to speak pleasantly and maintain calm demeanor at all times
- Highly organized while performing multiple tasks
- Possess objective analytical problem solving skills
JELD-WEN is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. To ensure the safety and health of our employees, JELD-WEN maintains a drug-free work environment. Positions to pay between $29,000 – $35,000 DOQ.
Please forward resume with cover letter to: BrentM@jeld-wen.com or apply in person at 911 Industrial Avenue, Grinnell Iowa.
JELD-WEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer